Always Training. Always Learning.


Thursday, September 8, 2011

Phlox Finally Has A Name!

Now that Phlox's skin is looking better and showing him seems possible I finally pulled his paperwork out and send it in. I have been avoiding posting his full name any where until it was official. So I am now introducing....

Eden's Perennial Success

He also just hit 8 months old. Here are his pictures from this month









And here are some pictures of Violet :) 

She was NOT amused.


Ok so I didn't end up getting any videos done last weekend. I didn't actually even get to train any of the dogs. 

1 comment:

  1. Phlox is so HANDSOME! LOVE his name!

    I'll be kicking myself and y'all are going to hate me when I come back to class :P I've only done one real training session with Grace :/

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete