Always Training. Always Learning.


Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dog Park

In preparation for the AKC Rally National Invitational I have upped Phlox's training in regards to focus. He has come a long way since his last trial and I am really enjoying the process.

Today we worked right out side of a dog park. I've made it my goal to try to work around as many dog parks as possible before nationals. It kind of simulates the hustle and bustle of a dog show and we need that.

Here are a couple of short videos. I'm really trying to film myself more often because every time I do I see something that I could be doing better. If you aren't in the habit of videoing your training sessions start!




I couldn't resist a few pictures as well




Like mommy like daughter. Baby with Phlox's dumbbell 

No comments:

Post a Comment