Always Training. Always Learning.


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Getting Ready for Reliant

The Reliant series of dog shows is coming up at the end of July. This show is special to me because with out it I would have never gotten started in competitive obedience.
This July marks my 3rd year competing. I was hoping to have Violet ready for Utility but we simply have not had enough time to practice. I will however be showing 3 dogs.

Here's the line up
Plakes Sir Charles of Allston(Charlie) - Rally Advance
Violet - Either Open or Rally Advance/Excellent
Badger(Great Pyrenees) - Novice Obedience

There will be a few students there as well as my mother showing her Pug/pit mix in Rally Novice. I'm hoping that all of my students who participate or come to watch will be bitten by the obedience bug.

Here is Badger working on some very distracted heeling a while ago.


Also I got a chance to take a few pictures of Phlox the other day. He is now 6 months old.



No comments:

Post a Comment