Always Training. Always Learning.


Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Phlox's Session

For some reason I thought it would be a great idea to head out side for some training. I must have had a mild case of amnesia because I forgot we live in Houston. It's 93 degrees and sunny.

We had a little fun and I introduced him to the broad jump. I wanted my husband to film it but the kids were not cooperating and did I mention it was HOT!

These are the clips I managed to get myself.


This one was filmed at the end of our session and we both just wanted to go inside and get something to drink. It's been over a year since he was on a table so he was not on top of his game.

After a good drink we practiced or conformation skills inside. I think we have both improved a lot in the last few months. I'll have him back in the ring in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment