Always Training. Always Learning.


Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Award

Well here it is my very first blogging award! Thank you Samantha and Rugby for thinking of me and my pups.

Spiffy aint it.

1. Thank the giver(s) and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
I did if you remember what you read up top. Thanks again! 

2. Reveal your five picks (with less than 200 readers) and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.  

1.Multibulls I enjoy reading about their exploits in UKC Obedience, Conformation, Agility and Rally. Cute foster puppies and beautiful pit bulls keep me coming back for more. Go check them out.

2. Proudest pug Who doesn't love a puglet? especially one with a talent for Rally and Agility. So what if they are from Canada give them a try!

3. Two Dogs One Camera How could I forget my friend Trish. One dog does Rally, one is getting ready to fly onto the agility field and I will some day convince her to do Obedience.

4. Exercise finished Not sure how many followers she has but I know many people would enjoy this blog. I see a lot of my dog in her dogs struggles and I am always excited to read a new post.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
See above image :)

1 comment: